Below is the conversation I had with Dropbox rep. He disconnected me from our chat! As of right now my issue is still waiting to be resolved. UNACCEPTABLE.

Thanks for reaching out to Dropbox for Business sales chat!

Tom: Hello!

me: I am OUTRAGED! I contacted Dropbox at least 6 times in the past two weeks looking for help. I finally heard back on 01/09. As of right now my problem has not been resolved. The customer service/rep has not replied to any of my messages/ request. Who do I talk to?

Tom: Dropbox Pro is our individual consumer plan (designed for single users). Since I am part of the enterprise sales team, I am not able to provide support for individual accounts. You can submit a help request from the bottom, right corner of the help center, or search for a help article at:

dropbox.com/help

me: I understand it is not your fault, but you must admit, this is unacceptable ...

I already did submit my request. I am still waiting for the response.

Please provide direct email or phone number where I can call.

Tom: There is not live support for individual accounts, however, if you email support@dropbox.com from the email address associated with your Dropbox account, then our support team will prioritize your ticket since you are a paying user.

me: Or a place where I can file a complaint...

Obviously they have not prioritize my ticket... its been weeks!

The "priority" status is missing from my request.

Obviously, dropbox does not take their paying customers seriously!

Tom: I think you should try again.

I know it's frustrating.

But I'm sure they're getting to it,.

me: I have, 6 times!!!!! It is OUTRAGEOUS!

Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected.

Review about: Dropbox Account.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1238186

yeah- their customer service is hands down one of the worst.