2.3
Style and Design

The product is self is not the worse cloud on the market. I have used 4 clouds and this one is the best. They just need to clean up their customer service department.

But someone needs to check these arrogant A** holes. Do they realize they are playing with peoples data? Do they realize that a business data can make or break the business? They can't be *** enough to think their behavior is professional or acceptable.

Not does the customer service stink their Help / FAQ's stink too. I wonder if the owners know the industry perception of their product. I'm going to work hard to find a way to contact them, they need to know.

Preferred solution: I lost about 3 weeks of access to my cloud. I would like the 3 weeks added on to the end of my contract.

I didn't like: Customer servicd, Faq, Help.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Dropbox - Poor upload speeds Dropbox "Sometimes upload speeds are decent, most of the time they are NOT. I thought that purchasing a pro acct (100 Mb for $99.00) would improve that but NO. I closed..." Read more UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more