I am contacting the better business bureau about dropbox as I write this.

I signed up for the 30 day trial in order to use an account with larger storage, and enable other people to share files.

The website is anything but user friendly and we found it impossible to use, furthermore they offer virtually no support on the issues. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT AND SPEAK WITH A REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTLY. Period.

We decided to go another route. In the mean time, we completely overlooked canceling dropbox and 1 month after signing up, they charged my card a whopping $750!!! I didn't use dropbox and wanted to cancel/get a refund. I am finding getting a refund is near impossible. They have horrible, horrible customer service. This company is a complete SCAM.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dropbox. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dropbox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Dropbox to other companies on our site.

Comments