Resolved
1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability
Poster increased review rating.

This company is a 100% scam artist!I signed up for free trial, followed by $9.99 a month charge.

Yesterday, a day before my free trial ended they overcharged me $450! The charge reads on my bank account as an "ATM CHARGE", which stinks of scam! To make matters worse, there is NO HUMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you call 1-888-414-8124 a person from india picks up, and when say you need help with billing they say"This is not billing!" And hangs up on you!

I attempted to find their"live chat", it does exist! Its a robot that responds over and over again with same response and link, and then the chat box says" sorry this session has ended. Maybe a millionaire has hundreds to throw around, but that money was for my mortgage!! This company has caused serious damage to my family, and is taking no ownership!

They state on the webpage" No refunds." But this isnt a refund issue, this is a theft issue, and they have no way to speak with management about their theft charge!I am seeking 100% refund for the wrongful charge!

Review about: Dropbox Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

The same thing has happened to me they are getting away with this why? They are crooks

how are you resolve your problem? they give your money back?

Dropbox have stolen 720 pounds from me.They said that I have 5 accounts and that I did not cancel my 30 days free trial.

Why would I have 5 accounts??This is robbery!