Update by user Aug 04, 2014

Hopefully this website will allow me to add an additional photo after I write this update because I just went back to my drop box upload screen and noticed we are at 47 minutes to complete... same video!!!!!!!! Please DO NOT PAY THEM A DIME!

Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2014

Sometimes upload speeds are decent, most of the time they are NOT.I thought that purchasing a pro acct (100 Mb for $99.00) would improve that but NO.

I closed my acct b4 the subscription ran out because there were some other issues. Recently, I needed to share a large video so I opened another free acct and at first, it worked well enough but like Monday morning (now) its taking forever. To give you an example of what I am dealing with... I snapped a screen shot and posted it here...

28 minutes left for a 60 Mb video, its been uploading for 30 minutes. I am using an average DSL connection. When you do complain, ask for help, ect... 4-5 days later you get a generic- canned email stating your internet connection isn't fast enough.

People who read these things are probably trying to decide if they want to spend money or not.I would (am saying) that $99.00 does give you 100 Mbs of storage and that is worth it I suppose BUT do NOT pay for a pro account if you think the upload speeds will get better!

Review about: Dropbox Subscription.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Or maybe your internet is just ***, uploaded 1gb worth of storage last night within an hour.

15 MBPS if your wondering. That's average speed.