Update by user Aug 04, 2014

Hopefully this website will allow me to add an additional photo after I write this update because I just went back to my drop box upload screen and noticed we are at 47 minutes to complete... same video!!!!!!!! Please DO NOT PAY THEM A DIME!

Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2014

Sometimes upload speeds are decent, most of the time they are NOT. I thought that purchasing a pro acct (100 Mb for $99.00) would improve that but NO.

I closed my acct b4 the subscription ran out because there were some other issues. Recently, I needed to share a large video so I opened another free acct and at first, it worked well enough but like Monday morning (now) its taking forever. To give you an example of what I am dealing with... I snapped a screen shot and posted it here...

28 minutes left for a 60 Mb video, its been uploading for 30 minutes. I am using an average DSL connection. When you do complain, ask for help, ect... 4-5 days later you get a generic- canned email stating your internet connection isn't fast enough.

People who read these things are probably trying to decide if they want to spend money or not. I would (am saying) that $99.00 does give you 100 Mbs of storage and that is worth it I suppose BUT do NOT pay for a pro account if you think the upload speeds will get better!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dropbox Subscription.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04, 2014.

Comments

Or maybe your internet is just ***, uploaded 1gb worth of storage last night within an hour.

15 MBPS if your wondering. That's average speed.