Update added by user Aug 04, 2014
Hopefully this website will allow me to add an additional photo after I write this update because I just went back to my drop box upload screen and noticed we are at 47 minutes to complete... same video!!!!!!!! Please DO NOT PAY THEM A DIME!
Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2014
Sometimes upload speeds are decent, most of the time they are NOT.I thought that purchasing a pro acct (100 Mb for $99.00) would improve that but NO.
I closed my acct b4 the subscription ran out because there were some other issues. Recently, I needed to share a large video so I opened another free acct and at first, it worked well enough but like Monday morning (now) its taking forever. To give you an example of what I am dealing with... I snapped a screen shot and posted it here...
28 minutes left for a 60 Mb video, its been uploading for 30 minutes. I am using an average DSL connection. When you do complain, ask for help, ect... 4-5 days later you get a generic- canned email stating your internet connection isn't fast enough.
People who read these things are probably trying to decide if they want to spend money or not.I would (am saying) that $99.00 does give you 100 Mbs of storage and that is worth it I suppose BUT do NOT pay for a pro account if you think the upload speeds will get better!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Slow Upload Speeds
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."