I Upgraded to Business plan as I deleted some files and that was the only option to get them back I saw $17 a month for 5 gig That was ok I took the plan but did not see in small type per user per month 5 users So I was tricked and did not tick the monthly payment option.I have request a refund or downgrade but no response yet.

I am now $850 poorer off an buy the looks of it the offer no refund.I will proceed to seek legal advice adn if that fails will spend the next 12 months telling people to beware of this company, their appalling refund policy and their trickery.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of dropbox business subscription from Dropbox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $850 and wants Dropbox to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hidden fees and deception. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dropbox for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #1266409

Same here

Massapequa, New York, United States #1260452

Thanks for posting this.I am currently in a similar situation with Dropbox.

And am seeking a refund. If Dropbox won't refund I am sending a letter to the BBB and the Attorney General for whatever state they have their headquarters in.

Dropbox has since changed how they layout their pricing structure BUT still the same deceptive fine print practices.