1.1K views

Like many of the users on this blog, we took the 30-day free trial and ended up not using it after a few times.However, we were surprised to find that our credit card was charged $750 and immediately contacted Dropbox to ask for a refund.

However, the company representative refused any partial or full refund and disconnected me from the chat room when I expressed my dissatisfaction and desire to file a complaint with conusmers report.I find such after service terrible and the general behavior of automatic charging without any refund (even partial) to be fraudulent and unacceptable and encourage all to speak up against this company.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dropbox. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dropbox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Dropbox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1301147

Samething happened to me.

The number to resolve the issue is 8553376726 We literally had to solve the DaVinci code to get it. They will refund and cancel your subscription.

Holt, Michigan, United States #1223786

Sadly I am now a member of this group.I had even cancelled the trial and still was charged.

Dropbox users be aware ... do not, do not, do not fall into their trap.

Better yet, don't even use them.Find someone else.

just call them up and they will refund

I had the same issue. They never sent any emails to say that the trail was ending and hit me with a charge. I took to calling them and they gave me a refund for the full amount.

to Anonymous Mishawaka, Indiana, United States #1299672

Who did you call? What number? I called 1-888-446-8396 and keep reading a recording staying they are unable to return calls at this time and to contact via email.

bobs2015