1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

We used the service for a year for our non-profit.It auto renewed last month and I saw the charge on my foundation credit card.

I sought to cancel the $800 per year cost right away to keep money in our foundation to be used for scholarships. Asked for a pro-rated refund given that it was not our intention to renew or use the service going forward. The genius customer service rep was tone-deaf, instead offering me a 30% discount for next year! Refused to provide a refund.

It is a complete money grab. Absolutely ridiculous. I will tell everyone I can not to use their service. This is the first of many posts.

The sign of a great company is how they treat their customers.

They have failed with me.@dropbox

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy to use and cloud and stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical and use terms of use in negative way. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of dropbox account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Dropbox needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dropbox account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dropbox.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments