I made the mistake of upgrading to Dropbox PRO when a friend shared a folder with me that was too large for my standard Dropbox.I had major problems downloading one of the files as I kept getting a dialog box saying ‘There was an error downloading your file’.

I contacted Support about this who asked me to repeat what had happened and provide a screen shot. After 11 days, numerous emails the issue is not resolved. On another occasion I had password issues after my main PC was taken in for repair. Requested a new password to no avail as a red dialog box flashes up box saying 'there was a problem completing this request'.

I contacted the support section. Who told me to reset it exactly as I’d done previously? Did so and the same problem. Contacted Dropbox support who after a week have not resolved the issue.

The Help/IT team are both useless and obnoxious. They are constantly asking for screen shots and repeat information.

The standard Dropbox is handy but any business would be foolish to rely on this shower.Do not purchase Dropbox Business or Dropbox PRO.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dropbox pro subscription and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Dropbox needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dropbox pro subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dropbox.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments