Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I subscribed to Dropbox several years ago.I arranged many pictures in folders.

Now when I go to Dropbox the folders are empty. This is beyond distressing as these photos are family memories. What is worse is that I cannot get help from customer service. I have filed two written requests for help, but have not received a response.

Today I engaged in Live Chat and the answer was that they cannot access my files. They said that they can only restore files from the last 30 days. My folders have been empty longer than that. Then Live Chat disappeared.

It is greatly disturbing that I have paid for this service for years. They have accepted my money, but Dropbox lost what I paid for. . .

for years.

Dropbox reneged on a contract.I believe it is criminal.

Review about: Dropbox Plus Subscription.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unethical, Deception, Unwillingness, Tech support.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Dropbox destroyed my old account, Locally deleting every digital file I own and now, on a new account, refuse to honer their customer agreement, knowingly over charging me every month. Dropbox "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more