Never give them your cc number.I signed up for a free trial and got charged $850.

Never got a notice, never got a receipt, just happened to see it on my statement. My Dropbox account says there are no transactions and yet there has been. From what I've googled there are thousands of people out there this has happened to.They never got their money back. A few bucks maybe but $850?????

This is so wrong and there is no one that will help. No customer service. Beware. Really evil from a huge company to treat and rip off people like this.

I only signed up because my university recommended them. I didn't even use the service.

I will be warning them not to recommend this company to any of their students.Dropbox has no ethics.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dropbox needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dropbox.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1256280

I am the same as so many - signed up for the 30 day free trail, I think gave my CC details as a condition for this, the Free trail.Sent them an email within two days saying I didn't want to continue and would not be subscribing- expressly asked them to ensure nothing was withdrawn from my account.

Then saw $850 had been.

Hmmm, where t go from here?