I recently signed up for a 14-day trial period of Dropbox for Business for $75 per month.I decided to cancel WITHIN and BEFORE the prescribed trial period expires but my credit card was still charged with the full amount.

For days I've been trying to call, email, chat someone on this company to dispute the charge but can't reach out for anybody willing to help. I've been passed around and can't get ANY help at the end of the day. Really disappointed!

So be careful in signing up for their trial period!There's a possibility that you won't get your money back!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dropbox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Dropbox to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dropbox business package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

Providence, Utah, United States #1304793

Dropbox is a scam. Their customer service does not exist and any investors should divest immediately as they are surely going all the way down very soon.

Dropbox Business is a disaster! Do not try it as you end up emailing their "customer" support forever as you'll lose files.

London, London, United Kingdom #1145061

I had the same problem - terrible terrible scam