Style and Design

Dropbox sent in a payment without my authorization, charge me over $100+ from my checking account putting me into negative right as other payments were coming in.now I've been negative for a couple of weeks and Dropbox won't help at all.

I have no money for gas, food, cigarettes and all/any money that goes into my account is being used to pay off the overdraft fees and everything else. That shouldn't even be there in the first place. I originally wanted to try one of there accounts so they have a 30 day free trial but it at the end of the month it upgraded my account to a business without my consent. and charged me a $75 fee over drafting m y account.

I wasn't even up at 3am to approve any sort of transaction with them at all.I recently suffered a traumatic head injury so it's very hard to remember things in the short term so I wouldn't even do it at a time I know I'm gonna be sleeping and not have any memory of it even if I wasn't sleeping due to my condition and being tired.

Review about: Dropbox Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear this...a very similar thing happened to my brother.

He was reading disabilities and thought he was signing up for a pro account when in fact it was an office account. They charged him 700 eur which they are refusing to give back to him.

Wondering if you had any luck with getting your money back?They won't even give us the details of the legal department so we can issue a formal claim.