Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage, I surprised with 2 GB for unknown user in it, so tried to contact drop box for solving this case and you can find attached snapshot mails for this case in details.
I would like to apologize for any mistakes as I am not fluent in English, so you can find some grammar mistakes.
For any clarification or further inquiries please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org mail.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Free space size
What I disliked
- Security problem
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Security Problem
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Dropbox Basic Software Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."