Dear All,

Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage, I surprised with 2 GB for unknown user in it, so tried to contact drop box for solving this case and you can find attached snapshot mails for this case in details.

I would like to apologize for any mistakes as I am not fluent in English, so you can find some grammar mistakes.

For any clarification or further inquiries please don't hesitate to contact me on mo_ha_ma@hotmail.com mail.

Regards,

This person wrote the review because of "security problem" at Dropbox and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dropbox to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was security problem and customer service. Author liked the most cloud and free space size. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dropbox dropbox basic software package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments