Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

They keep billing my credit card for $750.00 every year.I no longer own the business and am retired.

I cannot get anyone to respond to my emails. You can always get someone on the phone if you want to buy but never when you have a complaint. They should be put out of business. They did the same thing last year and I filed a complaint with my credit card company.

This time I will cancel by credit card and get a new number.

What a hasel ?I would recommend that no one should ever do business with this comapny

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dropbox pro subscription from Dropbox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Dropbox to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was support and fake free trial and no option for refunds. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dropbox for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments