Minneapolis, Minnesota

I endlessly got a message saying "There is no application set to open the URL..." (followed by a lot of incoherent garbage). Neither "choose application" or "search app store" yielded any help. WORSE, this idiotic message would appear endlessly, no matter how many times I hit "cancel" and would appear in FRONT of every other window.

Who needs this ***? As I was deleting the account, it told me I was already out of space...I only had six items, but it had prompted me to put camera uploads in there.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a scam operation.

Review about: Account Access.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dropbox Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

I couldn't agree more, the free account is just as bad and to earn space, you practically have to sell your soul and hope people buy it lol. Seriously, this company is a scam.

Dropbox destroyed my old account, Locally deleting every digital file I own and now, on a new account, refuse to honer their customer agreement, knowingly over charging me every month. Dropbox "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..." Read more Highster Mobile Highster Mobile "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Dropbox Subscription Review Dropbox "Charged me for a subscription I did not want! Told me they would refund me my money just to send another email saying they couldn't. Talk about awful customer service...." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more