I endlessly got a message saying "There is no application set to open the URL..." (followed by a lot of incoherent garbage). Neither "choose application" or "search app store" yielded any help. WORSE, this idiotic message would appear endlessly, no matter how many times I hit "cancel" and would appear in FRONT of every other window.
Who needs this ***? As I was deleting the account, it told me I was already out of space...I only had six items, but it had prompted me to put camera uploads in there.
As far as I'm concerned, this is a scam operation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Account Access
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***. I played this game for nearly 4 months. One day I am..."
- "I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair. Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice. After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."