I endlessly got a message saying "There is no application set to open the URL..." (followed by a lot of incoherent garbage). Neither "choose application" or "search app store" yielded any help. WORSE, this idiotic message would appear endlessly, no matter how many times I hit "cancel" and would appear in FRONT of every other window.

Who needs this ***? As I was deleting the account, it told me I was already out of space...I only had six items, but it had prompted me to put camera uploads in there.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a scam operation.

Review about: Dropbox Account.

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

I couldn't agree more, the free account is just as bad and to earn space, you practically have to sell your soul and hope people buy it lol. Seriously, this company is a scam.

Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Uber - Charged for mess I didn't make Uber "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Dropbox - Subscription Review Dropbox "Charged me for a subscription I did not want! Told me they would refund me my money just to send another email saying they couldn't. Talk about awful customer service...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more