Minneapolis, Minnesota

I endlessly got a message saying "There is no application set to open the URL..." (followed by a lot of incoherent garbage). Neither "choose application" or "search app store" yielded any help. WORSE, this idiotic message would appear endlessly, no matter how many times I hit "cancel" and would appear in FRONT of every other window.

Related: Dropbox - Upload is ridiculously slow

Who needs this ***? As I was deleting the account, it told me I was already out of space...I only had six items, but it had prompted me to put camera uploads in there.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a scam operation.

Review about: Account Access.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dropbox Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dropbox?

Comments

I couldn't agree more, the free account is just as bad and to earn space, you practically have to sell your soul and hope people buy it lol. Seriously, this company is a scam.

Dropbox Subscription Review Dropbox "Charged me for a subscription I did not want! Told me they would refund me my money just to send another email saying they couldn't. Talk about awful customer service...." Read more Astra Security - Great service, loved the product! Astra Security "Well I'm not sure how I learned about Astra guys, maybe got an email from them or through their blog. But this was when has been searching for a security..." Read more Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more