My usband inadvertanlty signed up for dropbox - he thought it was a free service. Skip forward a few weeks, he has surgery is unable to go on computer.

I get notice of a $750. charge. I try to contact dropbox. I keep getting same types of emails.

I explain: even if I had to pay for a failed cancel, why not at the $12.99 per month? Why the highest tier at $750. ANNUAL? He is not a business.

And so far, he hasn't even used it, and right now, isn't even sure about the registry, as he is in pain. The most frustrating thing is not being able to get a live person. And of course being charged for something we don't need or use. BTW, we were told that he waited too long.

The first time I contacted the company was less than 2 weeks after I saw the charge was made.That looks very much like a scam to me. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company.

Let's see who has more muscle. Again, I understand they expected a cancellation onsite, but he has been in hospital etc., and they charged him not the $12.99, per month but the business plan at $750., per annum.

lulularue2016 wrote the review because of "all of the above. terrible customer service, no phone numbers, no live person." at Dropbox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Dropbox to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive billing, customer service and automatic billing of full business price for a year. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dropbox and dropbox free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #1270582

Are you on facebook? Join Facebook group "Overcharged by Dropbox" and lets put our voices together.....